วันศุกร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2569

Various Artists อัลบั้ม 2010 Grammy Nominees (พ.ศ. 2553)

[4:08] 1. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
[3:59] 2. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
[3:53] 3. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
[4:20] 4. Dave Matthews Band - You & Me
[3:52] 5. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
[3:38] 6. Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You
[4:04] 7. The Fray - You Found Me
[4:14] 8. P!nk - Sober
[3:34] 9. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
[3:42] 10. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
[3:46] 11. Beyonc? - Halo
[3:34] 12. Adele - Hometown Glory
[3:36] 13. Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried
[3:03] 14. Sugarland - It Happens
[3:50] 15. Lady Antebellum - I Run To You
[4:06] 16. Rascal Flatts - Here Comes Goodbye
[5:23] 17. Green Day - 21 Guns
[3:38] 18. Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II
[4:15] 19. U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
[5:33] 20. Eric Clapton;Steve Winwood - Can't Find My Way Home

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น